- Order by length, color temperature (warm or natural white) and choose from indoor or outdoor rated models.
- Fully dimmable; the type of dimmer you choose will be based on how you want to connect and install your LED lighting. Read more
- Use quick-connect SureLock connectors to join strips and power wires. Includes clear, concise installation guidelines and requires only basic wiring skills; no special tools.
- Model # RF3528060 (60 white LEDs per meter) can be cut to size every 2 in. (50mm) or easily linked together to create longer lengths of lighting.
- 3M high-bond adhesive tape backing makes positioning and installation as easy as peel-and-stick.
- Requires a 12 Volt DC power supply, sold separately. View options
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required.
- Contents by Product Length:
- 8.2 ft., 12 ft. and 16.4 ft.: includes one SureLock wire-lead connector, one SureLock splice connector, two peel-and-stick wire support clips, wire leads at both ends of the strip, and instructions.
- 32.8 ft and By-the-Foot: includes instructions. Does not include any connectors, wire support clips or wire leads.
From our experience, customers choose Armacost Lighting’s RibbonFlex Pro warm white LEDs (about 3000K) to complement wood tones and rich colors. Natural white LEDs (about 4000K) are chosen when a more modern look is desired, such as accent lighting for a kitchen setting with cooler colors like grays, blues, blacks and stainless steel.