Check out the posts below for installation tips and tricks. Whether it’s a residential or commercial application setting, any space will benefit from long-lasting, energy-efficient, beautiful accent lighting. From recessed mini lights to highlight a deck, to light a dark cove with tape lighting, LED accent lighting offers virtually limitless application possibilities.
- Kitchens, baths, dens, dining areas, closets, and media rooms
- China and glassware cabinets, trophy cases
- Hotels, restaurants, bars, and other hospitality venues
- Retail store accent and product lighting
- Museums, galleries, and antique stores
- Wine and liquor displays in restaurants and bars
- Tradeshow and exhibition lighting for graphics and artwork
- RV and boat interior recessed light
How to Select an LED Driver
Installing LED lighting is a low-cost and energy efficient way to add accent or task lighting anywhere in your home or business. A critical part of installing custom LED lighting is choosing the LED driver that meets your needs. While this may seem like an easy task… read more
How Do I Dim LED Strip Lights?
LED strip lights are a great solution for any lighting project calling for low-voltage lighting. While these lights are great at adding additional brightness to any room, sometimes there is a need for dynamic brightness control….read more
Coming Soon… Outdoor and RV Project Ideas