- For direct wire installations. Use NM 14AWG 2C cable (Romex® style) to tie power leads in with 120-volt AC line voltage
- Uses desirable soft start on and fade off technology
- Works with Armacost low-voltage dimmers and RGB color controllers
- Connect up to 100% of the rated 120-watt maximum load – derating performance is not required
- Class 2 power supply is intrinsically safe
- ETL listed for dry or wet location use
- Safety features include automatic shut-off in case of lighting overload, open circuit, short circuit, over-temperature or other faults; the unit will automatically restart after the fault is corrected
- Limited 3-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or improper installation will void the warranty.
- 10 1/4 “x 3” x 1 3/4″
Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers are compatible with both forward phase (leading edge, triac, incandescent) and reverse phase (electronic low-voltage, ELV, and trailing edge) AC dimmers, including higher end lighting controls, such as Lutron GRAFIK Eye® systems. They are also compatible with low-voltage PWM dimmers and RGB color controllers.
Although virtually all dimmers will work with Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers, Armacost Lighting recommends dimmers that can be programmed or have an adjustment dial to set the low end dimming range, such as Lutron® C•L and Leviton IllumaTech® Universal Dimmers. These dimmers are readily available in stores and offered in a wide range of styles and colors.