The Armacost Lighting 120 Watt; 12 Volt Universal Dimming LED Power Supply delivers stable and energy-efficient, low-voltage power to any LED lighting installation. The LED lighting driver is designed using high-performance, professional grade electronics that provide stable 0 or 100% dimming free of any “pop-on” or “drop-off”. The power supply is rated up to 120-watts at 12-volts. For the best results use Armacost Lighting LED lights, switches and dimming light controls. Plug-in or hardwire with detachable AC power cord. Suitable for both dry and wet locations. Enclosure option available. Includes: 1) 120W, 12V Power Supply
- Smooth, full range, flicker-free dimming
- Compatible with BOTH 120 Volt AC dimmers and lighting controls and low-voltage DC dimmers and controls
- Works with Armacost low-voltage dimmers and RGB color controllers
- Connect up to 100% of the rated 120-watt maximum load – derating performance is not required
- Class 2 power supply features overload protection, automatic shut-off
- For optimal AC dimming performance, use a forward phase CL-style or equivalent dimmer. The use of reverse phase or ELV may degrade dimming performance
- Uses desirable soft start on and fade off technology
- Limited 3-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or improper installation will void the warranty
- ETL listed for dry or wet location use
- Driver dimensions: 10-1/16 in. x 3 in. x 1-3/4 in.
- Enclosure dimensions: 16 in. x 3-5/16 in. x 2-5/16 in.
Virtually all dimmers will work with Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers, but dimmers that can be programmed or have an adjustment dial to set the low-end dimming range are recommended.