The Armacost Lighting 20 Watt; 12 Volt Universal Dimming LED Power Supply delivers stable and energy-efficient, low-voltage power to any LED lighting installation. The LED lighting driver is designed using high-performance, professional grade electronics that provide stable 0 or 100% dimming free of any “pop-on” or “drop-off”. The power supply is rated up to 20-watts at 12-volts. For the best results use Armacost Lighting LED lights, switches and dimming light controls. Plug-in or hardwire with detachable AC power cord. Suitable for dry locations. Includes: 1) 20W, 12V Power Supply, 1) Detachable AC Power Cord
- Smooth, full range, flicker-free dimming
- Compatible with BOTH 120 Volt AC dimmers and lighting controls and low-voltage DC dimmers and control
- Works with Armacost low-voltage dimmers and RGB color controllers
- Connect up to 100% of the rated 20-watt maximum load – derating performance is not required
- Class 2 power supply features overload protection, automatic shut-off
- For optimal AC dimming performance, use a forward phase CL-style or equivalent dimmer. The use of reverse phase or ELV may degrade dimming performance
- Uses desirable soft start on and fade off technology
- No minimum power load; dimming works equally well whether powering a single 3-watt LED puck light or 20 watts of tape lighting, or a combination of both
- Limited 3-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or improper installation will void the warranty
- ETL listed for dry or wet location use
- Dimensions: 5-3/16 in. X 1-3/4 in. X 3/4 in.
Virtually all dimmers will work with Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers, but dimmers dimmers that can be programmed or have an adjustment dial to set the low-end dimming range are recommended. ie. Lutron® C•L and Leviton IllumaTech® Universal Dimmers.