Armacost Lighting’s 18 AWG 2C In Wall Cable is optimized for use in a wide range of applications, including LED lighting installations such as white or single color LED strip light installations, LED tape light installations, CB radios, stereo/sound equipment and other low-voltage appliances. The 18-gauge in-wall cable is easy to strip, cut and reconnect for extending custom installations. Made using premium quality copper and UL rated, flame resistant PVC. The 18 gauge wiring is 24 ft. (8m) long and optimized for LED light installations calling for in wall cabling.
- Made with premium quality corrosive resistant copper
- Temperature resistant, rated up to 80 degrees Celsius (176° F)
- UL approved PVC that is long lasting and flame resistant
- In wall cable is easy to strip, cut and reconnect for custom LED light, LED driver, transformer or other custom lighting installations
- For low-voltage use with: Stereos, LED dimmers, LED drivers/power supplies, CB radios and low-voltage electrical appliances. Optimized for use with LED lights
- UL2464 Approved
- Dimensions: 18 AWG 2C, 26 ft. (8m)