- Each light comes with an 8 in. power lead, 2 white opaque diffusers, and 6 color filters: red, green, yellow, 2 shades of blue, and an ultra warm color temperature gold filter.
- Each light uses 1 watt at full brightness. Purchase a power supply with sufficient wattage output to power the number of LED lights you’re installing, fixture can be direct wired to 12-volt battery.
- 1 in. diameter housing is fully sealed, maintenance-free and listed for dry or wet location use.
- Submersible up to 20 in.
- At full brightness, light output is about 80 lumens, color rendering index (CRI) is 80+.
- 45° beam angle, available in two color temperature options: Warm White ~2,950K or Bright White ~4,100K.
- Other Armacost component-based white LED lights and tape lighting can be linked together or combined in the same 12-volt circuit with these LED lights as long as a dimmer is not being used.
- Highly efficient, each light is rated for 35,000 hours.
- ETL listed for safety, IC Rated; light generates little heat, runs cool-to-the touch, contains no mercury, and produces no harmful UV or infrared radiation.
- Limited 2-year warranty.
Download Installation Guidelines