Order by color temperature and reel length.
All lengths (except 10 meter reels) include:
(1) Series 120 LED tape light
(2) low-voltage power wire leads, 48-in. wire lead on one end, 8-in. wire lead on other end
(1) SureLock Wire Lead Connector for bridging gaps
(1) SureLock Splice Connector for extending tape strip lengths
(2) Peel-and-stick Wire Support Clips
Detailed planning and installation guide
- Requires a 12-volt DC power supply, sold separately. View options
- Fully dimmable; the type of dimmer you choose will be based on how you want to connect and install your LED lighting. Read more
- Fully customizable, cut to size every 2 inches or easily connect strips together to create longer lengths; uses 3M high-bond adhesive backing for easy peel and stick installation
- Tape height/width is about 2mm x 8mm (~1/8 in. X 3/8 in.), easy to hide and will fit almost any space – straight, curved or irregular
- A typical 8 ft. length tape light will use about 23 watts of power at 100% brightness, much less when dimmed
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required
- CSA listed, conforms to UL standard 8750MFG,
Class 2 NEC compliant, for dry location use only
- Limited two-year warranty
Soft bright white 3000K is a little whiter, but is still warm, more like halogen light. It is a clean natural color and a popular balance between warm and cool white.
Bright white 4000K is a natural/neutral white, closer to the color of sunlight — not too cool and without a bluish tint.