These easy-to-link lights snap together with integrated connectors or by using the provided Jumper Connectors. Can be surface mounted using double-sided tape or the included metal clips. Perfect for areas where a complete fixture look is desired, this attractive linear surface-mount luminaire can be installed in the same circuit with RibbonFlex Pro tape lighting. Requires a 12V DC power supply (sold separately).
RigidStrip LED lights are sold individually in 12 in. sections. Purchase the Starter Kit if this is the first section in a RigidStrip chain. If you already have a RigidStrip circuit in place and wish to expand upon it; select the Extension Kit. Power Lead Connectors and 2 in. Jumper Connectors are available for individual purchase as well.
- Requires a 12-volt DC power supply, sold separately. View options
- Each 12 in. section outputs 285 lumens while consuming just 3 watts of power
- Available in two color temperatures: Soft Bright White (3000K) and Bright White (4000K)
- Focused, 60° beam angle in an ultra-compact form
- Extension Kit includes a 12 in. RigidStrip that can be connected to other RigidStrips via the integrated connector or with the included 2 in. Jumper Connector
- Use up to 7 RigidStrip Extension Kits in one run when used with the RigidStrip Starter Kit (Starter Kit sold separately)
- Fully dimmable if connected with a 120-volt AC in-wall dimmer and an AC dimmable power supply. (Read more)
- Compatible with Armacost Lighting’s line of 12-volt power supplies, dimmers, and wireless/Wi-Fi controllers
- For RV and boat interiors, RigidStrips can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery; AC/DC power supply not required
For dry location use only. Limited 3-year warranty.