Order by color temperature, reel length & location.
All lengths (except 10 meter reels) include:
(1) Series 30/400 LED tape light
(2) Low-voltage power wire leads, 48-in. wire lead on one end, 8-in. wire lead on other end
(1) SureLock Wire Lead Connector for bridging gaps
(1) SureLock Splice Connector for extending tape strip lengths
(2) Peel-and-stick Wire Support Clips
Detailed planning and installation guide
- Requires a 12-volt DC power supply, sold separately. View options
- Fully dimmable; the type of dimmer you choose will be based on how you want to connect and install your LED lighting. Read more
- Fully customizable, cut to size every 4 inches or easily connect strips together to create longer lengths; uses 3M high-bond adhesive backing for easy peel and stick installation
- Thinnest LED tape available at less than 1/16 in. thick and 3/8-in. wide, RibbonFlex is easy to hide and will fit almost any space – straight, curved or irregular
- A typical 8 ft. length tape light has will use about 10 watts of power at 100% brightness, much less when dimmed
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required
- CSA listed, conforms to UL standard 8750MFG,
Class 2 NEC compliant, for dry location use only
- Limited three-year warranty
Soft bright white 3000K is a little whiter, but is still warm, more like halogen light. It is a clean natural color and a popular balance between warm and cool white.
Bright white 4000K is a natural/neutral white, closer to the color of sunlight — not too cool and without a bluish tint.
Using the chart above, determine the watts used in each leg of lighting. A straight run is considered one leg. A center feed is two equal length legs of lighting. An array can have many legs. Include only the lengths of LED tape in your calculation, not the connecting wires.
Add together the watts used in each leg of lighting to get total watts required. Note: this is when lighting is at 100% full brightness and when it will use the most watts energy.