The 120 Watt; 24 Volt Universal Dimming LED Power Supply delivers stable and energy-efficient, low-voltage power to any LED lighting installation. The LED driver is designed using high-performance, professional grade electronics that provide stable 0 or 100% dimming free of any “pop-on” or “pop-off”. The power supply is rated up to 120-watts at 24-volts. For the best results use Armacost Lighting LED lights, switches and dimming light controls. Suitable for both dry and wet locations. Includes: One 120W, 24V LED Power Supply.
- Smooth, full range, flicker-free dimming
- Compatible with BOTH 120 Volt AC dimmers and lighting controls and low-voltage DC dimmers and controls
- Works with Armacost low-voltage dimmers and RGB color controllers
- Connect up to 100% of the rated 120-watt maximum load – derating performance is not required
- Class 2 power supply features overload protection, automatic shut-off
- Compatible with both forward phase (leading edge, triac, incandescent) and reverse phase (electronic low-voltage, ELV, trailing edge) AC dimmers
- Limited 3-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or improper installation will void the warranty
- ETL listed for dry or wet location use
- Driver dimensions: 10-1/16 in. x 3 in. x 1-3/4 in.