Armacost Lighting’s RibbonFlex Pro LED Tape Light is the perfect LED light strip for low-voltage, energy-efficient accent lighting projects. These LED strip lights are designed to meet the layout and installation requirements of lighting professionals and feature high quality, professional-grade components that are longer lasting and create a premium look. 12V strip lights are easy-to-install and feature 3M adhesive backing for a permanent hold. LED light tape is ideal for many applications including under cabinet lighting, tray ceiling lighting, toe kicks, RVs, boats, motor homes and commercial spaces. RibbonFlex Pro LED Tape Light is part of Armacost Lighting’s premium-quality component-based system, designed for custom installations.
- Professional quality LED strip lights: With industry leading lifespan and higher lumens output, this is the perfect LED solution for architectural LED lighting, under cabinet lighting, tray ceiling lighting, toe kicks, RVs, boats, motor homes and commercial lighting projects
- Easy-to-install: Simply peel and stick the tape light or cut and reconnect for custom installations.
- Long lasting: Rated for 65,000 hours of continuous use
- Energy-efficient: The LED strip lights use 12-volt low-voltage power, making the strip lights exceptionally energy efficient.
- 3M adhesive backing: All RibbonFlex Pro 2835 LED Tape Light comes with peel-and-stick 3M adhesive backing for a long lasting, permanent hold
- Features 60 super bright LEDs per meter, making it the perfect LED strip light for under-cabinet lighting, task and accent lighting
- Fully dimmable LEDs from 0 to 100% brightness
- LED strip lights require a 12 Volt power supply (sold separately View options)
- Available in 2700K, 3000K and 4000K color temperature options
- RibbonFlex Pro LED Tape Lights are CSA listed to UL standard 8750 and come with a 3-year warrant
All lengths (except 10 meter reels) include:
(1) LED tape light
(2) low-voltage power wire leads, 48-in. wire lead on one end, 8-in. wire lead on other end
(1) SureLock Wire Lead Connector for bridging gaps
(1) SureLock Splice Connector for extending tape strip lengths
(2) Peel-and-stick Wire Support Clips
Detailed planning and installation guide