The Armacost Lighting PureVue Dimmable LED Puck Lights are the perfect solution for taking your accent lighting to the next level. The all metal design measures only 5/8-in thick, making the puck lights an ideal solution for surface mount fixtures or as a recessed flush mounted, ultra-thin downlight. The PureVue LEDs are extremely energy efficient, consuming only 4 watts per LED puck light. The lights produce about 375 lumens of light or roughly that of a 40 watt incandescent bulb. Thanks to its PureVue diffusion technology, visible LEDs and spotted countertop reflections are eliminated. With no bulbs to change and maintenance-free operation, expect reliable use for years to come.
- Professional Quality LED puck lights: featuring industry leading lifespan and higher lumens output, these recessed lights are the perfect solution for architectural LED lighting, under cabinet lighting, display cabinets, downlighting, and commercial lighting projects
- Easy-to-Install: Each PureVue puck light comes prewired with a 36 in. color-coded power lead for easy direct wire connection, simply cut or extend cable to meet your installation needs
- Ultra-Bright: the PureVue LEDs produce about 375 lumens of light with a wide 120° beam angle; performance is comparable to a 40 watt incandescent bulb
- High Quality Design: the modern metal design is constructed using Cree High Power XLamp ultra-bright, chip-on-board (COB) LED array technology, giving the lights enhanced brightness and longevity
- Linkable Design: The PureVue Led puck lights can be linked with other PureVue’s and/or other component based Armacost Lighting products like RibbonFlex Pro Tape Light
- Energy-Efficient: The LED puck lights use 12 or 24 volt low-voltage power, making the puck lights exceptionally energy efficient
- Fully Dimmable from 100% to 0%
- PureVue LED lights are UL listed for safety; the lights generate little heat, run cool-to-the touch, contain no mercury, and produce no harmful UV or infrared radiation
PureVue LED lights Armacost Lighting are sold individually and they are available in Brushed Steel, White Satin or Black Satin finish. Two color temperatures are available: Soft White 2700K or Bright White 4000K. Lights require a 12-volt DC LED power supply, sold separately. Each light uses 4 watts at full brightness, purchase a power supply or dimming LED driver with sufficient wattage output to power the number of LED lights you are installing.